Information you will need when you relocate or retire to Costa Rica
When you move or retire to Costa Rica, there are a million things you need to think about and a million connections you need to get everything done. Information about Moving to Costa Rica, Living in Costa Rica, Working in Costa Rica, and Retiring in Costa Rica. If you are purchasing through one of our GoDutch Realty area specialists, our agents will help you with many things. But to make it easier on you, ahead of time, you can do your due diligence before you even come here. Therefore, we have decided to put this list of helpful links together for you.
Flight info to and from Costa Rica
Residency and Real Estate law
- Obtaining Legal Residency in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Real Estate Law
- Closing cost calculator for Costa Rica property
- About fees and closing cost on buying real estate in Costa Rica
- About the Luxury Tax in Costa Rica
Moving to Costa Rica
Cable TV & Internet companies
IRA & 401K Information
Tours & Hotel bookings
- Tour and adventure packages VacationCity Costa Rica
- Tour and adventure packages Discovery Costa Rica
- Tour and adventure packages Ecole Travel Costa Rica
Costa Rica photography & Art
Recommended Governmental Sites
- Embassy of the U.K. in San José
- Embassy of Costa Rica in the U.K. No website available.
By Phone (506) 2289-5125/8834-4515
We look forward to hearing from you!