Costa Rica retirement tours
IVO HENFLING | SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
If you really think you have the tolerance to move to another country and even enjoy the ups and downs you will encounter, you’ve just passed STEP ONE of our Costa Rica Retirement Exam.
Once you have signed up for George Lundquist’s Costa Rica retirement tours, you’ve also passed step two and you’re ready for adventure. George calls his Costa Rica retirement tours “Retire in Costa Rica on Social Security” but it doesn’t matter to him if you bring a lot more money that just your social security, don’t worry.
What is that adventure all about? Not running scared I hope? Find out now what we have for you on this incredible trip. It’s going to be the best trip you’ve ever made in your life, your due diligence trip for retirement.
Check out this great retirement tour video that George has put together for you.
I’ve written a lot of blogs about Costa Rica retirement and they all give you the same message: don’t call me until you’re ready. If you think you’re ready, read on please.
Ready to retire to Costa Rica means several things:
- You’re ready to make the big step NOW to find out how to retire in Costa Rica
- You’re ready to learn at least enough Spanish to get by
- You have an open mind and nothing scares you (except for snakes and spiders)
- You are willing to adjust to a new culture
- You’re ready for a good taste of Costa Rica and get to see some of this beautiful country
- You’re ready to see some nice retirement property
- Are you a type B personality or less or willing to change your type A personality into a B at least?
George Lundquist retired to Costa Rica in 2001 and found out in person how important it is to do your due diligence before you retire and choose where you want to live. Of course George used GoDutch Realty to look at Costa Rica real estate but he and his wife decided they wanted to live in the area of Puriscal, where GoDutch Realty doesn’t have any agents. Nonetheless, they’re very happy. But George will tell you all about that.
Why should you reserve space on George Lunquist’s retirement tour now?
- You need to find out where in Costa Rica you want to live
- You need to find out what MacGyver has to do with moving to Costa Rica
- You need to pin down good reasons to move to Costa Rica
- You are looking for a good reason to get away from your kids
- You need help to steer away from as many culture bumps as you can
- You have to learn as much as you can about the cultural differences between home and your new home country
- You need to learn everything you can about the due diligence process before you buy any Costa Rica real estate
- You need an expert to guide you through the process of retiring in Costa Rica, someone who’s been there and done that
There is NO SUBSTITUTE for a good due diligence tour
Register now for your Costa Rica Retirement Tour and find out all you need to know about retirement in Costa Rica. Once you have experienced this fantastic Costa Rica Retirement Tour, you should contact your GoDutch Realty agents, we will sell you with pleasure your retirement property.
If you like this blog, connect with me on Google+ or subscribe to my newsletter by clicking the banner below.
I DO want to remind our readers that we appreciate any referrals you can send us. I know you all meet people on the plane, in the supermarket, at yoga, at the gym, at the Blooms ladies club, at the potluck organized by your community. Please remember the GoDutch Realty agents when you talk about your home in Costa Rica, when you meet someone who wants to purchase one, we appreciate it.