48 Acres Puriscal Santa Fe Style Equestrian Gentlemen Farm for sale. Finca Siboney, is located in La Legua, only 7 km from the small, bustling town of Santiago de Puriscal. It is 35 km to the west of San José and about an hour’s drive to the Pacific coast beaches – Puntarenas, Jacó and a little further to Parrita and Quepos. On a clear day, you can see those from the terrace.
The property is extremely private with its own entrance off the main road. It’s an incredible hideaway for those who enjoy privacy. The property size is 19.2 hectares with a main house and guest cottage.
The main house built in Sante Fé style. It was constructed to withstand 7.0 on the Richter scale. This 2,750 ft2 (250 M2) beautiful single story home offers
- Large living/dining room with a fireplace.
- Large open kitchen with pantry, also with fireplace.
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious laundry room.
- Double garage connected to the laundry room.
- A covered terrace along one side of the house. This comfortable terrace offers beautiful views of the mountains to the west.
- Under the house is a small storage bodega (previously used as staff quarters).
The kitchen and bathrooms were renovated in 2016.
The guest cottage has 2 spacious bedrooms & 1 bathroom. One large room the length of the house is a living room, dining area, and kitchen. Of 1,100 ft2 (100 m2), it has a covered, wrap-around terrace, also with views over the mountains.
The caretaker’s house is 880 ft2 (80 m²) and has a living/dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom inside the main gate.
This Equestrian Gentlemen Farm was originally an organic coffee farm. But now it’s a horse farm. There is no longer coffee and much of that acreage has been returned to nature or used for the cultivation of caña and “pasto verde” for the horses.
- 8 stables and one foaling stall – all stables are concrete structures with concrete floors and individual water dispensers.
- Large American style barn.
- Staff quarters (including a full bathroom).
- Tack room and two storage rooms.
- Large open space for equipment or the parking of two cars/trucks.
- Small outbuilding which was used when owners raised pigs. It is a concrete structure, has water supply and good drainage.
- Six large fenced pastures.
This Equestrian Gentlemen Farm is bordered by two small rivers, one of which supplies the water for the stable area.
Water for the houses is from AyA and there are two holding tanks on the property.
Satellite TV (SKY), high-speed WI-FI and landlines are all available.
Fruit trees, abundant wildlife and many species of birds.
Contact me now to view this 48 Acres Puriscal Santa Fe Style Equestrian Gentlemen Farm.